We welcome your support for our work.
For those who wish to make a contribution to support the policy, research and non-partisan policy advocacy work of the Economic Innovation Institute, please enclose a check to the address below:
The Economic Innovation Institute
107 Storrs St. Concord NH 03301
- Pursuant to Federal Law the Economic Innovation Institute is not required to publicly list it’s donors.
- Contributions to the Economic Innovation Institute are not tax deductible, either as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162 (e)
To make an online contribution via Act Blue to the Economic Innovation Action Fund, please click on the link below:
To support via mail, please enclose a check to the address listed below:
The Economic Innovation Action Fund
107 Storrs St. Concord NH 03302
- The EIAF will not support individual candidates and cannot coordinate its efforts with any political campaigns.
- Contributions to Economic Innovation Action Fund are not tax deductible either as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162 (e)
- Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year. Please download, fill out, and enclose this contribution information form with your check to help us stay in compliance with Federal Law.
- I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
The request for support for the Economic Innovation Action Fund is not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org